• For this position you will need to have the ability to lift heavy appliances during your whole shift.
• Having experience with installing appliances would be a plus, but is not required.
• Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and work ethic.
• Having great customer service skills will be required as you work with contractors on a daily basis.
• You will need to have good communication skills as you work with coordinators and many other team members within the company.
• Must have the ability to work on your own or with a team member(s).
• Must have the ability to follow instructions and follow through on assigned tasks.
This is a full-time position Monday – Friday starting at 8am until deliveries are finished.
Salary: $14 per hour
How to Apply:
To be considered for employment, we require one of our employment applications to be filled out. This can be done by clicking Apply at the top of the screen and completing the application online, or you can download an application to fill out and turn in, or pick one up at our St. George Store, Mesquite or Cedar Stores, or at our Distribution Center. Applications can also be faxed to 435-986-3105.