• In this position you will need to have strong phone, computer, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Position will involve selling furniture, accessories, and appliances so applicant needs to be willing to always be learning about product.
• You will need to provide customer service in a courteous manner to customers and work effectively in both a warehouse and office setting.
• You will need to be able to move furniture around, and lift 25-50 lbs.
• This position will include general office duties, and assisting customers with their purchases, payments, as well as selling in our Clearance Outlet.
• Cleaning duties such as dusting and sweeping are also required.
• You will need the ability to work independently as well as a part of a team, and be able to work in a flexible manner that allows for changes in assignments and hours as needed.
This is a full-time position Monday – Saturday with Sunday and another day off during the week. You will need to be able to work an 8 hour shift that will vary between 9am-6pm and 10am-7pm.
Salary: $11 - $12 per hour ($11 base pay plus commissions starting after 90 days)
How to Apply:
To be considered for employment, we require one of our employment applications to be filled out. This can be done by clicking Apply at the top of the screen and completing the application online, or you can download an application to fill out and turn in, or pick one up at our St. George Store, Mesquite or Cedar Stores, or at our Distribution Center. Applications can also be faxed to 435-986-3105.