• You must be physically capable to unload trucks, drive lifts, and able to put away and pull inventory each day.
• You must be very detail oriented in tagging newly received items, data entry and tracking while using the AS400, and accurate in using scanning guns to put away or pull inventory.
• You will be pulling and putting together furniture. We need you to have good customer service as you will be helping customers load furniture, appliances, and electronics into their vehicles as they come to the DC to pick up merchandise.
• You must be able to work in a team environment as you will be assisting other departments as needed.
• Have the ability to get a DOT Medical card to drive our transfer truck from our Distribution Center to our St. George Store.
This is a full-time position Monday – Saturday with Sunday and another day off during the week working from 7am-4pm.
Salary: $12.00 /hour
How to Apply:
To be considered for employment, we require one of our employment applications to be filled out. This can be done by clicking Apply at the top of the screen and completing the application online, or you can download an application to fill out and turn in, or pick one up at our St. George Store, Mesquite or Cedar Stores, or at our Distribution Center. Applications can also be faxed to 435-986-3105.